At HC, we know every woman is unique. Are you off-range? No problem, get easily satisfied fitting a lingerìe creation tailored just for you.
In order to get an accurate measurement, take a natural and relaxed standing body posture and don't lean out while using the cloth tape measure, you may need another person to assist you for a more accurate result. Also measure yourself on your bare skin, not over clothes. Make sure that when you circle your chest, underchest, waist or hips, the measuring tape is level and neither too tight nor too loose. The figure below depicts the appropriate locations to wrap the tape around for measuring the different areas of your body.
Measurements We Need
We will need specific measurements from you depending on the item you’re ordering:
- Briefs or panties – belt, hips and inseam measurements
- Suspender garter belt – belt and hips measurements
- Bra – chest, underchest and cup size
- Robe de Chambre (night dress) – all of the above measurements
- Stockings – shoes size and length from the ankle, in the smallest circumference point, to the crotch